- The Grayscale Chart and color separator is equal to the Q13 control probe for photographers, printers and color professionals.
- The chart with 20 grays offers an accurate and simple way to check grays in copies.
- The set of 18 colors (2 depths of 9 base colors) allows the user to check colors compared to their printing.
- Identification of colors in the process of separating colors.
- Useful for art copies and color comparisons, processes using masks, movie files and filters.
- Compare original hue values with copies.
- Identify measure and control copied images.
- Determine values for curves in copies.
- Contains the standard colors used in RGB and CMYK.
- Grayscale (20 scaled in density steps 0.10 between 0.0 [white] and a depth of black practically with 1.90 printing).
- Each card measures 60mm x 203mm.
Grayscale Chart and color separator
Control chart (18 patches in two hues of 9 base colors) on a neutral grey (18%).