- The Spectra Professional IV-A Advanced Digital Exposure Meter (ADEM) measures incident and reflected light.
- Reflected light acceptance angle is 42 degrees.
- For highest accuracy, it uses an advanced front end op amp, a custom sealed electronic circuitry, a multiple range linear circuit controlled by an advanced micro-computer and a custom liquid crystal display with green electro-luminescent lamps.
- Silicon photovoltaic cell made up of filters tailored to the spectral response of the film.
- Swivel head assembly turns 270 degrees.
- Direct readout of photographic exposures.
- Measures contrast ratios and average in f-stop.
- In illuminance mode, measures illuminance level in footcandles (fc) and lux (lx).
- Sensitivity range from one million to one (20 f/stops).
- Digital f/stop: f/0.35 to f/128 in 1/10-stop increments.
- Analog Z/stop f/0.7 to f/45 in 1/3-stop increments.
- Footcandles 0.1 to 70,000 and lux 1 to 100,000.
- From 1:1 to 999:1.
- Precise 1/10 f/stop increments up to plus or minus 12 stop.
- Average of two readings in f/stop and footcandles or lux.
- ISO 3 to ISO 8000 in 1/3-stop increments.
- FPS: 2 to 360 fps
- 1/8000 of a second to 30 minutes.
- Digital 0.1-stop;
- Analog 0.2-stop
- The Memory Recall switch is a recall stored reading in memory (M1), second reading in memory (M2) and the ratio average and f/stop difference of the two readings.
INSTANT RECALL OF ALL MEASUREMENTS AND CALCULATIONS:
- By pressing the recall (RCL) switch, the first stored/memorized reading (M1), the second stored/memorized reading (M2), contrast ratio or brightness (f/stop) difference, average footcandles/lux or average f/stop, can be recalled.
IMMEDIATE UPDATE OF ALL EXPOSURE CALCULATIONS:
- If the film speed (ISO), frames per second/Cine (FPS) or exposure time/Still (TIME) settings are changed, the f/stops are immediately recalculated and displayed.
- You can erase the stored/memorized readings in MI and M2 by pressing the store (STR) and recall (RCL) switch simultaneously.
CAMERA SHUTTER ANGLE:
- Includes a complete list of shutter angles and an equivalent compensation table.
BRIGHT GREEN DISPLAY:
- Electro-luminescent lamp for viewing displayed measurements on the screen.
POWER SOURCE & CONSUMPTION:
- One 6-volt A544, A544I, PX28l 5mA/ battery. Battery life is approximately one year.
- 14 X 6.4 X 5 cm