- Roscoâ€™s Cinegel range includes over 200 tools to control light, including color correction, diffusion, and their patented CalColor System, the Storaro Selection and Cinelux.
- Since its introduction in 1970, Cinegel has continually developed and grown to meet the working needs of professionals working behind the camera.
- In 1974, Rosco was honored with an Academy AwardÂ® for developing the Cinegel range and again in 1998 for the development of the CalColor range of calibrated colors for camera.
- All filters in the Cinegel range are available in 20" x 24" sheets and 48" x 25' rolls unless otherwise specified.
- Cinegel color and correction filters are manufactured using a unique polyester deep-dyed technique for more stability when exposed to heat and a high level of color transmission.
ROSCO Cinegel 3102 Tough MT2
Used in combination with Y-1 for correcting 5500K white flame arcs and HMI to 3200K. Also used as an amber conversion filter for arcs and HMI. Deep-dyed base. (Transmission = 66%). (FStop: -0.6s).