- Roscoâ€™s Cinegel range includes over 200 tools to control light, including color correction, diffusion, and their patented CalColor System, the Storaro Selection and Cinelux.
- Since its introduction in 1970, Cinegel has continually developed and grown to meet the working needs of professionals working behind the camera.
- In 1974, Rosco was honored with an Academy AwardÂ® for developing the Cinegel range and again in 1998 for the development of the CalColor range of calibrated colors for camera.
- All filters in the Cinegel range are available in 20" x 24" sheets and 48" x 25' rolls unless otherwise specified.
- Cinegel color and correction filters are manufactured using a unique polyester deep-dyed technique for more stability when exposed to heat and a high level of color transmission.
ROSCO Cinegel 3304 Tough Plus Green
The plus green and half green covers most florescent white balance adjustments and daylight fluorescents. Used for complete correction in lenses or in the lab. Deep dye base. Equivalent to CC30 Green. (Trans.= 76%, -0.4s).