- Roscoâ€™s Cinegel range includes over 200 tools to control light, including color correction, diffusion, and their patented CalColor System, the Storaro Selection and Cinelux.
- Since its introduction in 1970, Cinegel has continually developed and grown to meet the working needs of professionals working behind the camera.
- In 1974, Rosco was honored with an Academy AwardÂ® for developing the Cinegel range and again in 1998 for the development of the CalColor range of calibrated colors for camera.
- All filters in the Cinegel range are available in 20" x 24" sheets and 48" x 25' rolls unless otherwise specified.
- Cinegel color and correction filters are manufactured using a unique polyester deep-dyed technique for more stability when exposed to heat and a high level of color transmission.
ROSCO Cinegel 3308 Tough Minus Green
A color correction filter for fluorescent sources. Lighting Designers, Photographers, and Cinematographers choose C3308 to achieve 5500K output color temperature from cool white and daylight fluorescent lamps via the elimination of excess green. Deep-dyed base. Equivalent to CC30 Magenta. (Trans.= 55%, -0.9s).